Yes, these are our 2 pussy cats, Kaspar( not Hitler) and Lexi, my sweet little girl who can be devilish on occasion. Kaspar is my hubby’s cat who just moos like a sick cow when he sees my hubby outside. As soon as hubby comes in, Kaspar meow cries running to him as if my hubby was gone for a month. He is a real suck and sweetly sleeps on hubby’s legs in pure contentment. Lexi, my sweetie, follows me everywhere and tells me when she wants to go upstairs. Why? She loves to drink the water from the tap. She is my suck who likes to redecorate my home by scratching off the wallpaper. She also loves to play fetch using the plastic round piece that comes off when you open an orange juice container. She meows and I look at her and see the orange round thingy by her feet. I throw it and she chases it, grabs it and brings it back to me! Yup, she fetches like a doggie and makes me laugh. It is national cat month and over at Monday Music Moves Me it’s all about the pussy…..cat.
1. MADEMOISELLE KITT SUNG BY EARTHA KITT-1956
I can not help but think of Eartha Kitt who loved to act like a sly, sexy kitty kat. She purred and moved like a black cat should. Just watch the old Batman TV show because Earthy Eartha took over the role from the purrfect Julie Newmar as Catwoman and was great in this sexy role. I enjoyed this song that was written by Mesi Julian which Ms. Kitt makes it her own. I hope I have the right song...oh well...
2. PUSSY CAT SONG ( NYOW! NYOW! NYOW!) SUNG BY LOUIS PRIME AND KEELY SMITH-1956
This is another fun song from one of the Andrews sisters and Bob Crosby. I found this very fun and engaging. What more can I say?
3. ROSSINI’S CAT DUET SUNG BY KIRI TE KANAWA AND NORMA BELLOWS-1982
When I first heard this song on the classical station, I started to laugh. It is so funny and you can tell the singers had a lot of fun.
What cat songs can you think of? Do you have a cat? What unique things do they do?
Well, What’s New, Pussy Cat obviously!
ReplyDeleteYour kitties are definetely kitties of our heart😹and the meow song made us MOL...so funny😹Double Pawkisses for a Happy Day🐾🐱💞
ReplyDeleteHow nice that you both each have your own cat.
ReplyDeleteI had to research and see if the Cat Duet was for real, and it is. Even the classical music genre can have fun. I didn't know any of these selections. I haven't seen the 1960's Batman since its original run. I watched it even though the teenaged me thought it was stupid. Now, after seeing the Eartha Kitt Batman tiktok,I think. I could enjoy it.
ReplyDeleteNice choices!
ReplyDelete