Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Flowers of the Year Part 1



 


http://simonsaysstampschallenge.blogspot.ca/2012/10/simon-says-glimmer-and-sparkle.html - Glimmer & Sparkle
http://ppp-makeitmonday.blogspot.ca/2012/10/mim-110-with-bugaboo.html - Anything Goes

I was a busy little beaver a while back and made all 12 cards cards for the flowers of each month. I love these stamps and just got right into it. I didn't make them for any specific challenge but if they fit for any challenge then that is just a bonus! I tried to use a similar method for each card. The images are all flowers. I coloured them with the gamsol pencils which I love. I used nestibilities and layered the main image 3 times and I also used crystals on each card. The first card(January) I also used stickles for added bling and glitter stickers for the corners. The middle card also has the stickers for corners but in gold and the last one I used my cuddlebug to cut the corners and I used my pastels to edge the white card a bit. I am trying now frantically to make a scrapbook for my dear friend who is coming to visit me in 2 weeks. He has always been there for me and I thought I would gather some pics he sent me over the years of his travels and do this scrapbook. Of course I have been a lazy lardbutt and didn't start it until last week and working full time just cramps my style to get this book done:) I will have more cards to follow in the following weeks...following the message. Hmmm did I use follow too often:)

1 comment: