Sunday, November 24, 2013

A Little Spring in November


http://flutterbywednesdays.blogspot.ca/2013/11/flutter-by-wednesday-262.html - A Sketch
http://ppp-makeitmonday.blogspot.ca/2013/11/mim-168-with-cc-designs.html - Anything Goes

I can't believe I did 2 posts in one day! I had a blast!! I used the sketch from FBW and I thought I would make it spring like. I did do some Christmas cards just before, if you want to check them out:) Anyhoo-I used the cuddle bug on this nice background paper that has some sheen to it and I used the cuddlebug for the corner cut outs. I used a punch for the edge in cute hearts. I placed a glitter salmon coloured background with a shimmer lilac paper and stamped the butterfly and embossed it with psychedelic powder. Added the pearls and the ribbon. Have a great week ahead everyone!

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful colours . Love the decorative pieces and the image .
    Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card and image. I saw this on MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Birgit..gorgeous image and love the border die cut..
    Thanks for joining in with us at Flutter By Wednesday..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card! Thank you for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card- the shimmer is fantastic! Love the butterfly image and all of the die cuts you used. Thanks for stopping by- love MIM!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty, I like the image and the shimmer, I liked your Christmas cards too! Thanks for your lovely comments on my blog. Visiting from MIM.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely colors and design! I popped over from MIM.

    ReplyDelete