Saturday, March 29, 2014

Mr. Mouse


http://animalfriendschallenge.blogspot.ca/2014/03/12-im-marz.html - Mouse

Mr. Mouse has travelled around the card to give a little girl a flower:) This is for my friend's daughter's birthday and she loves yellow and orange-just like her mom. I used the cuddlebug for the framing and it ends with a flower which I used magenta stickles to highlight the flower. I also used the cuddlebug to cut out the corners. I stamped Mr. Mouse and coloured him with tombow markers, cut him out and placed him on the edge waiting to give the little girl her flower. I used a paw stamp around the card since he is looking for the little girl. A happy little story

1 comment:

  1. I think she's going to LOVE this, Brigit. Gorgeous die cuts and those oh-so-adorable little paw prints....eeeek! Too cute! Have a lovely Sunday!
    xxx Asha

    ReplyDelete