Monday, July 4, 2016
Why not? I'm Doing th TMI
It might already be closed but I'm now feeling better( finally) and I decided to do the TMI blog fest which has turned 5! You can find this over at Debbie The Dog Ladys Den blog. The questions follow the letters of the alphabet...yup, just like the A to Z challenge. So without further adieu, here we go( please say this like Jackie Gleason).
1. AGE- 52(1964) or as I like to say, the new 25
2. BIGGEST FEAR- that I'll kick the bucket when I'm 66. Why that number?? I'll let you guess but no one close to me died at that age...it's actually quite stupid that's why this fear is irrational and downright silly.
3. CURRENT TIME- 7:43am but I'll be writing this throughout the day. Isn't this a thrilling read?
4. DRINK YOU LAST HAD- Long Island Iced Tea...A good way to start the morning(hiccup).
5. EVERY DAY STARTS WITH- a cat on my chest. I wish it was my hubby
6. FAVOURITE SONG-really? Just one?? Ok, it's Umbrella by Rihanna, that annoying song that...oh wait, favourite song....I love The Third Man Theme, To Dream The Impossible Dream, Nights in White Satin...Just say anything by the Moody Blues and anything ABBA
7. GHOSTS-ARE THEY REAL? I am leaning towards ...yes just because of things I have heard and felt. I was very sad that my dad wasn't with us one Christmas and suddenly I felt his hand patting me on my shoulder like he always did when I was down. No I did not have any tequila shots. Those shows about real ghost hunters are beyond stupid though
8. HOMETOWN-I was born in the majestic (HA!) town of Welland, Ont. and grew up in the country near the metropolis called Wainfleet (4 churches and a dry town until the last 15 years or so)
9. IN LOVE WITH- Hugh Jackman. Oh you mean seriously?....Hugh Jackman
10. JEALOUS OF- I'm not a jealous sort but I do want to bitch slap people who say they can eat chocolate and whipped cream and still can't gain any weight. Also women who say they never had any issues with PMS or menopause. I really do want to bitch slap them:)
11. KILLED SOMEONE? - You mean, on purpose? No No I'm just kidding. I have never killed anyone...just in my thoughts. I am now laughing like some banshee
12. LAST TIME YOU CRIED- Yesterday....
13. MIDDLE NAME- Maria. Now all of you must sing that song from West Side Story
14. NUMBER OF SIBLINGS- 2-Full brother (I believe he is full unless he hasn't had lunch yet) and my wonderful half-sister (my dad had an oopsy back in 1947 way before he met my mom)
15. ONE WISH- To not feel constant, tiring pain 24/7...and to have Trump's hair fall off while on TV
16. PERSON YOU LAST CALLED- My Brother who is soon to be in the Freedom 55 club:)
17. QUESTION YOU'RE ALWAYS ASKED- "What nationality are you?" It's my name..I was born and raised, proudly, Canadian but this comes up daily. One day I will say Swahili which will really make their head spin.
18. REASON TO SMILE- My fur babies, My hubby, a funny movie, a funny video, time with loved ones, beautiful flowers, animals, nature, seeing a young man's pants fall down
19. SOUNDS THAT ANNOY YOU- young women who always talk through their nose and stretch a certain vowel. BITCH SLAP! Crying, tantrum brats, not the babies who are hungry or are hurt, but brats who are brats and the parents who either say or do nothing but do not follow through on their threat....BITCH SLAP! Also, nails on a chalkboard
20. TIME YOU WOKE UP-Physically-6:00am Mentally, 10am:)
21. UNDERWEAR COLOUR-Plaid
22. VACATION DESTINATION-Europe...anywhere...oh you mean for real? Travelling near Montreal next week:)
23. WORST HABIT- My hubby could rhyme off a dozen but I will say I worry too much. I try to work on this but it's part of my make-up. I say "No" a lot plus I hog the remote
24. X-RAYS YOU'VE HAD-Neck, shoulders, hands, hips, knees, feet, chest. Due to my Ehlers-Danlos, I have had a number of joint dislocations and whiplash. Geez...I should just say my whole body:)
25. YOUR FAVOURITE FOOD-chocolate, nice German Torte, Rouladen with spaetzle and red cabbage-yum, yum. Did I mention chocolate?
26. ZODIAC SIGN-The best sign...Gemini! My hubby is one as well so we not only drive each other nuts but our friends as well.