Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Christmas Cards

 
Stamp, tombow markers, black dye ink, black glitter embossing powder, glitter pen, Crystals, glossy accents

Cute Card Thursday- Festive
Happy Little Stampers: Christmas- Bah Humbug
Animal Friends- Reindeer, moose
Sparkles Christmas- Santa


I was thinking of my friend who doesn't love Christmas and loves to go far away and warm at this time. I took some cardstock that reminded me of Florida along with the markers to color in the stamped image. After colouring the image, I used special scissors to cut it out and a needle pick to poke holes all along the edge. I used glitter on the tree because many in the hot places usoie white trees or coloured ones instead of the great green. Santa decided to wear his light purple outfit to take off and gave some fun in South Beach. I also used the glossy accents on the pinks ornaments and the bows on the reindeer.


Embossing folder in holly, branch punch, reindeer stamp, pastel chalk, red piece left over, stickers.

Happy Little Stampers- CAS- Tis The Season
Winter Wonderland- holly and/or ivy
ABC Christmas- Wreath
Simon Says- Anything Goes
Crafty Creations- Anything Goes
CNHC- Reindeer


This  is a quick and easy card. I have a circle punch which I used in the top part of white cardstock. I took a pencil to lightly circle in the inside so j knew where to stamp the little reindeer head. I erased the pencil lines after I stamped the head in apricot brown dye ink. I used green glitter pen to color the holly leaves she is wearing...Vixen always needs to look good. I place the front part of the card in the embossing folder and rolled it through the cuddle bug for that embossed look. I punched a ton of those leaves in red and green and glued them in a wreath pattern. Added the red card piece and the gold saying sticker and bell in the wreath. So how many of you have tons of card pieces? I can't throw them out, it feels so wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment