Well I missed the last couple of weeks so here is my Monday Minute....
1. Would you rather be stuck on a bumpy roller coaster while having to pee extremely loud or be stuck on a crowded elevator with really bad gas with co-workers?
Easy-elevator. I hate hights with a passion so I would never be ona roller coaster. I also have been in a similar predicament but since men are usually on elevators and believe farting is a form of sport I figure I can let one go and the look at the man in disgust and turn away from him-devious is key:)
2. What is the one thing you miss most from your childhood?
the deep snow, with beautiful music playing, watching my mom bake and my dad read while I read a nice book...
3. If aliens exist, what do you think they look like (describe)
Hmmm....They would look like George Clooney or Rick Fox(seen him on DWTS??), the voice of Patrick Stewart, the mind of Einstein and the sensitivity/compassion of Jimmy Stewart...A girl can dream
4. Would you rather discuss your body weight or your salary with people you know?
I am an open book and when i discuss matter likes that people are so rivit..zzzzzzzzzz oh sorry fell asleep
5. If you were stuck in a predicament like a movie "Alive", could you revert to cannibalism? If so, how would you feel about eating your deceased family/friends?
Donnelly-Party of Five:) Survival is survival. I would hope I would not but let's hope that will never happen. As for family/friends? Depends who? Oops i hear my knife and fork are calling
6. People that are born blind, what do they dream about? Sounds?
Aside from feeling people's faces in dreams-the usual-being chased, being naked, trying to use the toilet iin front of everyone, sex