1. Best Dressed
Both are so beautiful and I couldn't choose one over the other
2. Worst Dressed
Maya Rudolph-she is so funny and talented but she should not have gone to her grandmom's house and steal her drapes.
Linda Cardellini-Hey Linda! Zsa Zsa Gabor came down from the heavens and asked for her bedroom dressing gown back.
3. Best Speech- Olivia Coleman who won best actress for her role in The Favourite. She was funny, humble-a truly fun acceptance speech.
4. Worst Speech- The Make-up people from Vice-Greg Cannom didn't really get to say much but Kate Biscoe and Patricia Dehaney were horrible. Yes, they were shocked to win and happy they won but you couldn't wait for the cane to come out and grab their necks off the stage.
5. Whom Do You Hate that Won- Rami Malek-Best Actor-Yes, I said that! I love Queen and I liked the opening part with Queen and Adam Lambert but Rami should not have won. I still have to see Viggo Mortensen (Greenbook) and Willem Dafoe (At Eternity's Gate) but Bradley Cooper outshone Rami all the way, in my humble opinion, and I would have even given it to John David Washington (BlacKkKlansmen) over Rami.
Oh, God I am evil and will go to hell
6. Whom Do You Love That Won- The best song-Shallow sung by Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper. Whatever is happening behind the scenes doesn't matter, I truly felt this was the most interesting song and went best with the film as it was part of the film not just tacked on at the beginning or end like so many are now.
7. Best Part of the Show- Melissa McCarthy and Brian Tyree Henry (who is he??) handing out the award for best costume. When they came out to present and she had on this costume with the train full of stuffed bunnies on it, I started to laugh. As Brian talked, she had a bunny puppet and I just kept laughing...it was funny.
8. Worst Part of the Show- The In Memoriam segment not because I do not love this actual segment...I do because they pay respect to the greats and I love the music usually accompanying it, but they missed some huge heavyweights that just left me gob-smacked as one might say. First-they left out Stanley Donen who was the last big director of Hollywood's Golden Age. He co-directed On The Town, Singing In The Rain, and directed Seven Brides For Seven Brothers, Funny Face, Damn Yankees, Charade, Indiscreet, Two for the Road and Bedazzled. They also missed Carol Channing (you'd know her voice), Gary Kurtz, the producer of American Grafitti and the little flick called Star Wars, Julie Adams, Sandra Locke, Verne Troyer (Mini-Me) and John Mahoney (Frasier's dad). WTF??
9. Most Boring- I was actually rooting for Mary Poppins to win since it is a musical but Black Panther won and I had no idea Jesus was so F&^% boring! His name is actually Ludwig Goransson but he could put anyone to sleep.
10. What drug Were They On? Aside from Lisa Bonet who did look like she took one too many vallium as she walked down the carpet with her Husband Jason Momoa, I will actually go with the dumbass executroids who could not make up their minds about having a host or not(didn't go too badly without a host) to thinking it would be a good idea to have some awards handed out during commercial breaks (thankfully, they did not after a huge uproar)-the a-holes. Never mind the hug F-up with the In Memoriam part, you just wonder who is ruling over these knuckle heads.
OK so there you have it...my list. I will now leave you with a couple more best dressed and a couple more (or more) WTF dresses and you let me know... plus some jewelry.
Yes this is a man and he is not hiding his horse's ass behind that skirt.
A murder of crows
I heard she parachuted right on to the red carpet
Talk about bling! No I don't mean the pretty girl's Ta-ta's either