Monday, March 18, 2024

A Couple of Easy Cards..Sorta Easy

 


Simon Says-Add a Bit o'Green

Stamping Sensations- Spring

I found this fun and easy to do. I took distress inks and pressed them on a craft mat, watered it down and then pressed down my stamp. I stamped it onto white cardstock and it gave it a nice whispy look. This stamp is about 19 years old and I need to use it more. I stamped the sentiment in multi green dye ink and heat embossed it in turquoise sparkle. I placed it onto green cardstock, added the sticker border  and a bit of bling.


Butterfly Challenge- 3D decoupage, die cuts, colours in daffodil, dark green, Damson blue

Double D Challenge- 1st signs of spring


4 Seasons- daffodils from the mood board


Dream Valley- die cuts or punches

I like the mood boards and this was an easy card because I used the decoupage set and just pieced everything together. It was a bit finicky with trying to cut up the pop up dots to fit on the small pieces to create the 3D effect. I added the sentiment, the glitter in gold and, finally, die cut butterflies that I cut out from blue remnant pieces I had from my colouring escapades.

10 comments:

  1. I like the simplicity of the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're all beautiful, but the first is made with my most favourite green. I imagine the recipients of these lovely cards must think themselves quite blessed. I can't remember when I last received a card made by someone. Makes me feel like I want to try something like this too.
    That old stamp... where did it come from? Do you have many of them?
    Enjoy your card making adventures, Jenny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't recall where I got it from but probably my stamp store that has since closed since the couple retired. I have a ton of stamps.. a lot!

      Delete
  3. They're both great, but I think I like the first one best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely soft watercolour effect to the first one, many thanks for sharing at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A pretty card in lovely spring colours, I like the watercolour effect of your stamping. Thank you for joining in at Stamping Sensations.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both are lovely, but the second one in 3D really pops!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty with the yellow. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining at Stamping Sensations.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you to everyone. I'm glad you liked my cards

    ReplyDelete