Monday, March 4, 2024

The Bear and the Penguin

 


Christmas  Card Throwdown- Sketch

Dream Valley- Sparkles

CCAYR- Arctic and/or Artic Animals

Simon Says- Anything Goes 

Fab N' Funky- Use your Favourite Colours

I love Blue! All shades and so I was having fun using my color bursts on two pieces of cardstock. You just sprinkle some dust on and spritz with water. You see the colours just bust forth and you can create some great colour combos.

I cut the 2 different coloured cardstock and placed them on a basic cardstock. I stamped the images in black and heat embossed them in clear dye Embossing powder. I cut out a circle around my critters and added them to the middle of my page obviously, over the colorful tape. I added some stars and border corners to create the effect I wanted. I hope you all had a great day!

7 comments:

  1. A beautiful Christmas card, lovely design, cute stamps and a stunning background. Thank you for sharing at Fab'n' Funky
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Birgit!

    As I might have told you recently, blue has become my favorite color of late. No wonder I am awestruck by your latest BB Creation - a 50 Shades of Blue Christmas card. (Let me be the first to wish you a merry one and a happy new year 2025!) Another thing I always love is the use of animals on your cards. The bear and penguin are cute and look like they are quite content in their wintry Arctic environment.

    Five'll get ya ten, old Shady's back in town
    Could it be our boy's done somethin' rash?

    Find out tamale when I publish a new post and officially return for three days active duty on the blog scene. Hope you can join me at Shady's Place this week, and please bring along my good buddy Harley.

    Enjoy the rest of your day, dear friend BB!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet. Great job, as usual.
    Sandra sandracox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love penguins! And the bear is very cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that background Birgit….always love playing with colour burst powders and so easy to stamp over…great card take care xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely background - well done on making Christmas cards this early!
    Thank you for sharing your card in our challenge at Dream Valley.
    Sharon – Dream Valley Challenge Designer
    http://glittertastic.blogspot.com/ - Stop by and see me!!!

    ReplyDelete