Monday, May 20, 2024

Enjoyed My Day

 


Christmas Card Throwdown- Scandinavian 


Dream Valley- For a Man or Boy

Crafty Animals- Anything Goes 

I took a stencil and, using a stencil brush, brushed in red colour from a dye ink pad onto white cardstock. I repeated the design on the bottom and then, stamped the reindeer in red and heat embossed it in red sparkle. I added the crystals and, voila!


Fab N' Funky- For A baby, child or teen
Sparkles Christmas- use Ribbon or Twine

I have a bunch of wooden designs and took the snowman and sprayed it with distress blue spray. I had this leftover card stock cut out like a frame. I placed silver dye ink on the Embossing folder and embossed this through my cuddlebug. I put blue pearl Embossing powder down and heat embossed it to get a nice Sheen. I glued a sparkle paper under the framed blue cardstock and added the snowman after I placed the orange twine around its neck as a scarf. I used black ink pen to make the eyes and mouth. Finally, I stamped the letters for "Merry Christmas" coloured them with my tombow markers, fussy cut them out and put pop up dots on the back to adhere it to the card. I thought of this for my friend’s 2 girls who are teens..well, one of them and I think it works. What do you think?

I hope everyone had a nice weekend  we had our Victoria Day weekend and it was quite nice. 


7 comments:

  1. A great card using stamping and stenciling. Love how you repeated the design on the top and bottom. Thanks for taking part in our theme challenge over on the 52CCT challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that’s a stunning card Birgit the red stencilling is so vibrant….and I love your snowman ….xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The wooden snowman is so cute, love the beautiful embossed frame and the way you've added the sentiment. Thanks for sharing your super Christmas card at Fab 'n' Funky'
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like both of those. I think I probably like the snowman a bit more, but both are great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Christmas card in red. Red stenciling and heat embossing makes the card even more elegant! Thank you for playing with us at 52CCT with my theme. Valentina B

    ReplyDelete