Monday, August 12, 2024

Hot And Cold

 


Inkspirational-mood board  

Addicted To Stamps- Any Occasion 

I was thinking of my friend, VJ, who, in a few short months, will be basking on a beach somewhere in Indonesia. I took bold colours for the background and sponged them on. I took the individual stamps and coloured up the birds. I stamped the flowers in pink and purple dye ink and heat embossed them all 4 times to get the glossy look. I fussy cut them out and glued them on with pop up dots. It's kind of a simple card but it's fun.


Christmas Card Throwdown- colors Kraft, Blue and White-52cct24-30

I took glitter stickers , coloured a piece of white scrap paper in blue and placed the bell sticker on the paper. I fussy cut them out along with the snowflakes which I, also, coloured in blue. I placed them on the Kraft background. I have this nifty plastic in iridescent blue which I cut down to size and placed it in my snowflake folder. I ran it through my cuddlebug and then, took a light sandpaper  to it to lighten the raised images. I glued all the pieces together and I have another Christmas Card. 

Hope you are having a nice week ahead.

8 comments:

  1. Lovely cards! I especially like the brightly-coloured first one. Bon Voyage to your friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards Birgit love the bright hot colours on the first one and the lovely icy colours in the blue bells….take care xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the first card. And what a great trip your friend has planned. So, how many Christmas cards do you have completed for this year?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Hot and Cold creations! Such a fun tropical card for our moodboard challenge, thank you for joining us at INk~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Christmas card. Thanks for playing at 52 CCT challange.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those bright colors on your first card are gorgeous, Birgit! Your friend will love it and appreciate the time you gave to make this so gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with the Addicted to Stamps & More Challenge Blog. Cathy ATS&M DT

    ReplyDelete