Tuesday, October 10, 2023

A little Moonbeam

 


The Library Challenge-


Happy Little Stampers- Dies- Anything Goes 

I enjoyed creating this card with the Tim Holtz dies that I placed on a gelli roll and placed the white cardstock on it. When I lifted it off, I had this neat leather like background. I took a paintbrush, dipped it in water and took off some of the colour around the lantern. Oh yes, I stamped the fairy and the owls in black. I added yellow around the lantern to make it look glowing. I stamped some foliage around the edges and glued it down on the green cardstock. I ended up adding purple stickles around the edge and on the fairy’s wings.

I hope I created a good card that I was inspired by the book from the Library Challenge. I think this card looks like Autumn and I love owls. The dies worked for this Happy Little Stampers challenge. 


6 comments:

  1. Love the glowing effect and the glittery highlights and the owls too! Yes this card says October to me. Thanks for joining The Library.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Birgit…just love that background and your beautiful fairy….hope you are well xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you everyone for your kind words on my card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an amazing background you created for the fairy and the owls. Love the sparkle of the stickles too. Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers ~ Anything Goes with Dies Challenge.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete