I have not done questions like these in so long that I forgot they can be still around so here it goes....and check out Emily's blog at http://getbusywriting.blogspot.ca/2012/12/and-you-are.html
1. How many speeding tickets have you gotten?
None! I am crafty devil now as for other charges.....
2. Can you pitch a tent?
Pitch it where? Over a cliff?
3. What was your worst vacation ever?
I actually can not say I had a bad vacation. They were all fun and, in fact, I need another one.
4. What was the last thing you bought over $100?
My stamping stuff for my card making. I didn;t tell my husband that though
5. We're handing you the keys to what?
Lamborghini of course i can still only afford in in hotwheels or matchbox.
6. What was the last meal you cooked that made even you sick?
Chicken or was it fish. I don't remember I was on an airplane at the time
7. Fill in the blank: Oh my gosh! Becky, look at her butt! It is so big....
it looks like 2 pugs are going dancing
8. What was your first car?
I had a barbie Camper that I would place my barbies in, have the doors open and push down the stairs to see it wreck. I wanted it to explode like on TV but alas, it did not
9. Your best friend falls and gets hurt. Do you ask if he/she's okay or laugh first?
I help her. I wish I could say I laugh but I go and help the clumsy twit
10. What's the worst song ever?
Disco duck...enough said. It could only be more worse if Justin Bieber redid it while wearing overalls like he did meeting the Prime Minister
Now soon I shall post some more pics of cards...if i get a chance:)