Sunday, February 28, 2010

Angels on High


OK these last 2 complete the Christmas Cards All Year Round Challenge (if you want to see the rest just visit my blog). I also completed the Flutter by Wednesday Challenge and the Crafty Creations! I used one of my favourite Angel stamps. The first one I coloured with Marvy Markers and blended it with water. I cut her out and used pop dots to raise her up. She has a large heart behind in her in glossy green card stock. I used other cardstock(can never recall specific names) in deep purple and a lighter green. She is surrounded by the stars and reaching for the 2 hearts. I used the gold stickers to finish it off. This second card is my first try at Angelina Fibres! I was not sure how it would work out but I think it went well. I coloured the backgound in perfect pearls. I used a blue, purple, magenta, yellow and sparkly white. I then used glitter stickers for the corners and she is also after 3 hearts. By the way I also Popped her up using pop dots! Well here I am writing this all up while the big hockey game is on. I guess i am not a big Hockey fan(sorry, shame on me) but I do have it on and of course, I am cheering for Canada:). I think it is down to the final minute. All in all it is a game (oops sorry to all out there who have just gasped in utter disbelief at my comment:))

2 comments:

  1. Pretty cards! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous FBW creations Birgit! I love your 'artsy' take on the angels! Gorgeous! Makes me want to get all my fantasy fibers out right now!! Thanks for playing along with FBW!

    ReplyDelete