Saturday, April 3, 2010

Happy Easter

Well I have not done a 365 day cards for a while although i have been looking and longing to do some but I was on my mission to finish my scrapbook plus I had(have) other crap in my life but then, who doesn't:)) Well we had to use the colours white, green, yellow, orange and red. I had some glossy white cardstock with a previous dye part on it in green that I had rolled on use the brayer and I thought it could look like grass. I stamped the bunnies image (aren't they cute) and I then layered orange cardstock and this neat yellow that kind of glistens and then the red. I stamped and embossed the leaves and then coloured them in with tombow markers and cut them out. I used gold stickers for the edging and then I sponged a white piece with all the colours and used my cuddlebug! I had no gold letters so I tried my best with writing happy Easter. I think the lettering sucks but hey, it is still OK:)) Anyway everyone have a Happy Easter!

2 comments:

  1. What an adorable, and wonderful card, great job. I'm glad you had some time to play!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty!!! Your writing looks fine! Hope you had a good Easter. :)

    ReplyDelete