Monday, November 22, 2010

Flower Fairy

For Flutter by Wednesdays, I believe it was an anything goes...I have not looked at Flutter for a couple of hours and so i am hoping I am correct otherwise I am losing my brain cells:) For Simon Says it was Glitter. Normally I would use all sorts of glitter but I did not feel like having glitter everywhere so I chose to use cardstock for the glitter background and the sticker border has glitter too. I have the pop up fairy who seems to shine and sparkle on her own and used the pop up dots to make her more 3 dimensional. It is a rainy Monday here in Ontario so it was nice to make a card...or 2:)

2 comments:

  1. She's lovely!!!

    We had a gorgeous day here today...sunny and warm (60s).

    Thank you so much for the birthday wishes today!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card, lovely colours and gorgeous image.

    Thanks so much for joining us in the Simon Says Stamp challenge.
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete