Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Little Birdie

365 Cards had this pattern style so I took my inspiration from that and used my cuttlebug. I dusted on 3 colours of perfect pearls, the white and yellow are sparkly and a nice lavender. I had to have a birdie because all last week I kept seeing a robin in front of me and it would not fly off. I made this card on the weekend. It is strange too because my former mother in law, who was very sweet and told me, even after my husband and I separated, that I was her other daughter (she had 4 boys and one girl) passed away yesterday morning. She was not well but it was still a little sudden. The thing is, she loved birds! She would always make sure they had food for the winter and would watch them out her kitchen window. So this is for her spirit and I know she has spread her wings and taken flight over the rainbow.

No comments:

Post a Comment