Monday, April 20, 2009

Meditation in Red

Wow I got the 2nd day in...just! I just loved the picture so I had to try something creative. I made the flower from pieces of japanese style paper (reminds me of Japan). I used the cuttlebug for the black background and then just a bit of gold...why not! Thank you everyone for all the lovely comments on my previous card. I say this with great humbleness. Now I will try to figure out how to accept my gifts but since I am computer unsavy I expect i will be asking my friend tomorrow how to do that. The cards I have seen so far from everyone just are so beautiful.

8 comments:

  1. Very elegant card. Love the embossed background and the shiny flower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous take on the inspiration challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card - love the flower and the embossed background.
    Hugs
    Fi

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card, it is as lovely and rich as the picture

    ReplyDelete
  5. just lovely! come by my blog later, I have something for you!
    k

    ReplyDelete
  6. really pretty, it reminds me of a jewelry box!

    ReplyDelete