Tuesday, June 22, 2010

For baby Nathan

Well rarely I make a baby card but my 2nd cousin had a baby boy-Nathan, born June 11th-a Gemini(he will be a schizo like me) and so here is the card for him. I kept it blue and I stamped with blue dye ink the hands and feet, the stork, star and little bear on a moon. I used basic white cardstock and grey metalic as well. I coloured in the bear and outlined the bear with my tombow markers and used stickles. Since I can not sew anything I did the outline with a tombow marker and even that looks crooked. I am a terrible sewer...I once tried to sew the hem back in place on my skirt, 2 hrs later I was so happy that I stuck with and when i looked at the skirt it was all bunched up in places plus I sewed to my pants! It was just following the previous hem line where the stitching came undone! Ahh one of many priceless sewing disasters. Anyway this is my creation for Crafty Creations. I have been a bit pre-occupied with my mom who has vascular dementia so this has taken a bit of time but love means to be there in good and bad times and she has always been there for me. Now comes some bad times but this is part of life. I better stop before I go on in a droll....:)

2 comments:

  1. such a cute card...the image is adorable! Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Creations! bx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is cute!!! Congrats on the new baby in the extended family.

    So you're a gemini!!! Like my sister? AAACK....that explains a lot!! HA HA HA. Just razzin' ya!

    Keeping you and your mom in my thoughts and prayers. xoxox

    ReplyDelete