Sunday, June 27, 2010

June so Bright












Well I did the challenge for 365 cards, Christmas cards all year round and Christmas stampin all year round. Please forgive me if I forgot the correct blog way it is written:) 365 cards has a design challenge so i incorporated it in to the 5 cards to make for Christmas all year round and Stamping Christams. Stampin Christams stated to have stitching on the card and, thankfully, it could be faux, since I suck at anything regardign stitching. For the Christmas cards all Year round, June Challenge was to make it bright and, I think, your favourite embellishment (forgive me as I haven't checked in on my mom for a while and I am writing this quickly:))Well I LOVE crystals so I used them on all my cards. I just bought some nifty paper with glitter already on it in all bright colours so I used it on the Merry Christmas card. My glittery card is the snowflake and I used the fine glitter in white, yellow, light blue and light green...yup it is everywhere. My Santa, which I love is a hark back to Christams stampin 2 weeks ago to make a card look vintage so I used that as inspiration as I have been having a difficult time as of late to make cards. Well I hope I met the guidelines, Oh and quickly, the one Santa, I did not colour him in at all and if I did I would make it soft. Would you leave himas he is or colour him in slightly??? Responses please to my question. I am a gemini at heart so I go back and forth:)



7 comments:

  1. Great sparkly take on the 365 cards sketch! Love to see all the christmas creations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Christmas cards are beautiful!! The "Let it Snow" card is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards, they are just beatiful, good girls starting on you Christmas cards early,the holdidays can sneek up fast!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow all your cards are gorgeous, Birgit. You did a beautiful job with the vintage challenge. . .I'm glad you were able to play along with us!! I love all the details of your cards. Thank you for playing along with us at Christmas Stampin All Year Long!!! Hope to see you playing along again!!!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  5. fantastic take on the sketch and these are all wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cards are gorgeous! Thanks for playing with us at CCAYR!

    ReplyDelete
  7. gereat jump on the holiday cards! gorgeous stuff!

    ReplyDelete