Well I can't believe it, I actually was able to make a card within the deadline! I used an array of materials for this card. I stamped the 2 flowers and painted them with twinking H20's. I placed a velum paper strip and (it is hard to see) I made a simple design by puncturing holes in the vellum. The oval background is actually a remnant of wall paper. I placed pearls around and I nice brocade on the bottom. For some whimsy I added a fairy (hard to tell her face though-bummer). I had alot of fun with this card. Now I have to clear up the big ant problem in my kitchen-Just noticed it. I heard though that mixing sugar and baking soda is a natural way to get rid of them. They take both kinds back to the nest, feed it to the queen and blammo! The baking soda expands and boom go the ants. Lets hope it works.